Register now to take advantage of early bird pricing!
TODO: Replace preview link! –Ed.
A full day of training by Kent Graziano
- Senior Technical Evangelist, Snowflake Computing
- Certified Data Vault Master (CDVP2)
- Oracle ACE Director
- Co-author of The Data Model Resource Book & Supercharge Your Data Warehouse
Four sessions packed into one incredible day of training!
- Introduction to Data Vault Modeling
- Case study: Hybrid Data Vault project including virtualized Type 2 SCD
- Key Features of Cloud Data Warehousing /DWaaS to enable the Agile DW
- Agile Methods/Principles and how they apply to data warehouse & BI projects
Kent Graziano is a Senior Technical Evangelist with Snowflake Computing and the author of The Data Warrior blog. He is a certified Data Vault Master (CDVP2), Oracle ACE Director, former member of the Boulder BI Brain Trust (#BBBT), expert data modeler and architect with over 30 years of experience, including 25 years doing data warehousing with multiple architectures. Kent is an award winning speaker and author having written numerous articles, and has given hundreds of presentations, nationally and internationally. He is a co-author of four books including The Data Model Resource Book (1st Edition), and Supercharge Your Data Warehouse. His now has several ebooks on Kindle including A Check List for Doing a Data Model Design Reviews and An Introduction to Agile Data Engineering. You can follow Kent on his blog and twitter @kentgraziano.
Thursday, Oct 5th, 2017
Montgomery Park Ballroom, Ground Floor
8:30 – 4:30
Full-day schedule TBA
Early Bird Registration
$109 members & employees of corporate members / $139 non-members
Regular Registration (Starting Sept 12th)
$129 members / $159 non-members / $89 Students with valid institutional ID